The Drupal Diversity working group was established in June 2016 after DrupalCon New Orleans. We began meeting regularly and in our ~6 months of activity, we have:
- established a twitter account and increased followers from 0 to 136
- established the #diversity-inclusion room in slack, where membership is now 130
- crowd-sourced the creation of the Diversity of the Web survey
- worked with the Drupal Association to establish the Inclusion Fund
- supported the announcement of diversity as a priority to DrupalCon organizers and session track committee members
To get involved, join us.